I am completely overwhelmed.
I don't know what to say.
Don't be silly---I'll think of SOMETHING!!!!!
There is an enormous weight on my shoulders
- to reply,
- to say thank you,
- to write Nonie's life story in a nutshell (impossible for many reasons, not the least of which is that I wasn't even there for a good portion of it),
- to apologize to you, the reader, since I feel the previous story may have been a bit of a downer,
- and to assure you, the reader, that life is really, really GOOD now.
I do, however, feel compelled to set the record straight on a few things:
I had 6 shots of tequila the night I met my spouse. And I am actually selfish, self-centered and self obsessed....truly, in every instance I was thinking of only my own gain from the situation. Even now I am giving my eggs because:
- I want more babies in our family
- I am tired of hearing Nonie complain about not having children
- I can't wait to see her experience the torturous JOY of parenting
- I am hedging my bets-- maybe this will get me into heaven (just in case I am wrong and there is a nice place after all of this)