Wednesday, June 4, 2008

An even BIGGER Weight


I am completely overwhelmed.
I don't know what to say.
Don't be silly---I'll think of SOMETHING!!!!!


There is an enormous weight on my shoulders
  • to reply,
  • to say thank you,
  • to write Nonie's life story in a nutshell (impossible for many reasons, not the least of which is that I wasn't even there for a good portion of it),
  • to apologize to you, the reader, since I feel the previous story may have been a bit of a downer,
  • and to assure you, the reader, that life is really, really GOOD now.
I can't rave about it enough! :) In fact, Life is SO Good that even with the feeling of weight on my shoulders I am strangely at peace with it. It's a good weight. A light and fluffy weight. Perhaps a heated, lavender scented neck and shoulder massage pad thingy.

I do, however, feel compelled to set the record straight on a few things:
I had 6 shots of tequila the night I met my spouse. And I am actually selfish, self-centered and self obsessed....truly, in every instance I was thinking of only my own gain from the situation. Even now I am giving my eggs because:

  1. I want more babies in our family
  2. I am tired of hearing Nonie complain about not having children
  3. I can't wait to see her experience the torturous JOY of parenting
  4. I am hedging my bets-- maybe this will get me into heaven (just in case I am wrong and there is a nice place after all of this)
AND there are many more reasons but these are a few of the more selfish ones used now to selfishly defend my point! HA!



No comments: